Our philosophy is based on a customer-centered approach to managing each project, according to their current and future requirements. This differs from the standard approach, which attempts to use the same model for all customers.
We recognize client needs and goals can change as a project evolves through different stages, and seek to recognize and address changing vision, goals, and priorities.
We will strive to supply high quality service to our customers, with a dedication to workmanship and industry standards. We must show consideration to the needs of not only our customers but all those we come in contact with, from suppliers to neighbours.
Through following these methods, we will maintain our existing rate of high customer satisfaction. :
- To serve our clients and work in their interest.
- To act fairly, honestly, and with integrity
- To maintain confidence and trust in our profession.
- To protect the integrity of the company and the general public.
- To continually improve our professional knowledge and skill, keeping abreast of new developments in the industry.
- To provide other Employees with, constructive and professional advice, coaching and mentorship when necessary in order to improve our professional reputation.
- To consistently maintain confidence and trust in the landscaping industry.
- To deliver goods and services in an efficient and cost-effective manner, according to contract specifications and industry standards.
- To respect, and when possible, improve the environment, through proper disposal methods of hazardous materials, and use of only approved pesticides and herbicides